Corporate Chair Massage
The Body Awareness Center offers on-site therapeutic and relaxation massage at your worksite. We have talented therapists providing clothed chair massages throughout the Milwaukee area.
Regular “corporate” massage sessions have been shown to reduce stress, increase overall productivity, and decrease absenteeism and repetitive-stress injuries. Plus, your employees will love you for it!
Common Table Massage Plans
- Company pays 100% – Employee participation is high.
- Company and associate split cost – For example: 50/50
- Associate pays 100% – Fewer employees participate.
*Prices/fees can be customized per company.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Question: Do we need a special room for you to work?
- Answer: Chair massage does not require any special space. An empty office, work cubicle, or any small space such as the corner of a conference room will be suitable.
- Question: Will I have to take off my clothing?
- Answer: When receiving your massage you will remain clothed. You may remove your jacket, tie, jewelry, or other items that might interfere with your massage.
- Question: How long will my massage last?
- Answer: Typical sessions last between ten and twenty minutes.
- Question: What are the benefits of chair massage in the workplace?
- Answer: Chair massage reduces the physical and mental effects of stress, thus helping prevent burnout and stress-related diseases. Massage reduces the adverse effects of sitting for long periods of time in the same position, as well as relieving physical problems associated with repetitive tasks. Chair massage improves the ability to focus, and is an antidote for work “slumps”. Massage helps relieve common problem conditions such as tension headaches and stiff or sore muscles. It improves the immune system, contributing to better general health and resistance to colds and other illnesses. Chair massage leaves employees revitalized and ready to return to work.
Corporate Chair Massage Testimonials
HGA Architects, Engineers, and Interior Design
On behalf of the entire staff of HGA Architects, Engineers and Interior Design, we would like to thank you for the massage sessions you provided during our Fitness Month festivities. Your presentation of the benefits and theories behind massage were education and easy to understand. You made quite an impression. Our staff is looking forward to your visits on a regular basis. You have definitely converted an office of 80+ employees to the appreciation of massage and it valuable benefits. We have never been so relaxed!
Activities Committee Member
Iverson Language Associates
About 6 months ago, I decided to offer on-site chair massage to my employees to boost morale and reduce stress and the possible effects of repetitive motion disorder. After interviewing several massage therapists, I decided to work with Jill Seebantz, based on her reputation and approach to massage.
Since then, Jill and her associates have come in every 2 weeks, and provided 15 minute massage sessions to each employee. The therapists have exhibited the highest level of professionalism, and developed a rapport with my employees, which sets them at ease.
I highly recommend the concept of chair massage to every business owner I speak with, and also recommend Jill for her knowledge of the latest developments in massage therapy, her professionalism and skill. Having worked with several massage therapists personally, I know that Jill has a hard-to-find skill.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.
Steven P. Iverson
O’ Byrne Distribution Centers
I am writing to let you know of the overwhelmingly positive feedback I received from our office staff regarding the on-site massage therapy that Body Awareness Center recently provided. For the past couple of days I have enjoyed listening as each “massagee” related their own personal story of relief brought on by you and your associate’s massage (however, they all expressed surprise that the sense of relaxation has lasted several days).
This is exactly the type of result I was hoping for: a singular event causing each employee to feel they received something special and uniquely tailored to him or her. These days, as difficult as it is to find and keep quality employees, the positive feelings and discussions generated by our session with Body Awareness Center definitely made it worth the price. It is gratifying that something this simple to arrange can make an employee feel truly valued by their company.
For my part, I really appreciated you bring an extra massage therapist to allow this to take place with virtually no disruption to our normal operations. Next time, I plan to take part in it so that I’ll have my own story of relief to share!
East Town Market
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter serves to recommend the mobile massages services of Body Awareness Center. Body Awareness Center has been providing chair massage services at the East Town Market for over five years and Jazz in the Park for two years. The services that are provided are well received by attendees at these events and the staff is professional and courteous as well as being delightful to work with.
We are pleased to provide this letter of recommendation on behalf of Body Awareness Center and we encourage you to explore a working relationship with them. If you have any questions about this letter or would like more information about our business experiences with Body Awareness Center, please do not hesitate to call (414-271-1416) or e-mail Kborder@easttown.com
E. Kate Borders
Join us to recharge yourself!
Take 15 minutes of your day to refresh with:
- A Chair Massage
- An energizing Green Qi (green smoothie)
- A delicious veggie wrap
Please call us for more information or to book us at your workplace or event!
Now Offering On-site Corporate Yoga Classes
We are happy to come to you before the work day begins, during your lunch hour, or early evening when the work day is completed. Offering on-site movement classes that emphasize total body wellness is an excellent way to see an improvement in overall employee health and well-being. Please contact us for more information, and we will work with you to set up a wellness program.
Health and Wellness Presentations
Similar to our Recharge Lunches, we are now offering on-site health and wellness presentations at your office! Treat your employees to a wellness awakening that they need and deserve. We will work with you to develop a health and wellness presentation that is right for your company. Our team of wellness specialists, including a Certified Health Coach, an acupuncturist, and a massage therapist, will come to your office during the lunch hour to present health solutions to your employees. Along with the presentation, we also provide a healthy lunch for employees to enjoy during the forum. Please contact us for more information, and we will work with you to set up a wellness program.